Admission Appeals Timetable - Sixth Form Entry
- A parent has the right of appeal if their application has been unsuccessful
- Provisional Offers - normally made by the end of February
- Appeals to be lodged within 20 School days from the date of notification that their application was unsuccessful
- Appeal Hearings – normally heard in May
- Please contact the School Registrar for an Appeals Form and / or further information
Withdrawing an Appeal
An appeal request can be withdrawn at any time before the appeal hearing. Please contact the School Registrar at email@example.com.